Ian Bates and Dan Evans, Reelbrands spent an insightful and enlightening hour with Nick Stephens, Executive Chairman of the RSA Group on the “secret of human advancement” and how to spot talent, create and build exceptional leadership teams. They also explored how the very latest new technology is assisting business recruitment, retainment and optimising sustainable performance.
- Click here to listen to the debate.
Nick has pioneered RSA’s unique Data Driven Due Diligence® methodology which minimises risk and maximises upside when building and developing management boards and executive leadership teams. He believes that with the right people in place, patients will have quicker access to better medicines.
He is a law graduate with broad commercial experience in various roles spanning metals trading, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and the NHS.
Nick also serves as:
- Chairman of Neuro-Bio, an Oxford-based Alzheimer’s Biotech
- Independent Director of Utah-based Soft Cell Biological Research
- non-Executive Director of GrowPura – an advanced AgriTech business
- non-Executive Director of ICE ICT, an IT business specialising in Healthcare and the Cruise & Travel Industries
- non-Executive director of an investment company focusing on cannabinoid and Internet-of-Things investments.